Benny Mcarthy

Mike D said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I said it when Hughes arrived and I will say it again, there isn't one Blackburn or ex Blackburn player I would be interested in signing.

But Benny would be a great addition to the squad £10 mil would get him I think.
Thats just my view, I can't say I would be crazy about paying 10m for a at best squad player thats almost 32.

Mike D said:
I said it when Hughes arrived and I will say it again, there isn't one Blackburn or ex Blackburn player I would be interested in signing.

But Benny would be a great addition to the squad 10p would get him I think.

edited for accuracy.

Mike D said:
But Benny would be a great addition to the squad £10 mil would get him I think.
Thats just my view, I can't say I would be crazy about paying 10m for a at best squad player thats almost 32.

Why not if we are gonna give them £17m for Crocky, and have given £15mil for Bellyache, £24 mil on Lescott and about to toss £10mil plus Petrov for scumbag Bentley then whats £10mil between friends. Its only money after all and we've got tons of it to blow. Oh and not forgeting the £5 mil on Tel Ben Haim who's just left on free after 1!!!!!!!! whole season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike D said:

Why not if we are gonna give them £17m for Crocky, and have given £15mil for Bellyache, £24 mil on Lescott and about to toss £10mil plus Petrov for scumbag Bentley then whats £10mil between friends. Its only money after all and we've got tons of it to blow. Oh and not forgeting the £5 mil on Tel Ben Haim who's just left on free after 1!!!!!!!! whole season!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be fair thats a low blow if you use TBH as the basis for any transfer dealing you shouldn't be looking at less than 50m!

OP_GTFO.jpg

Mike D you really are the biggest tit on this website I'm sorry bit I'm sick of your constant shite. You make the point about the African cup of nations, could you please tell me where the fuck McCarthy is from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.