Benzema--PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE RUMOURS.

Why does everyone want a prime minister? Gordon Brown has never felt so wanted!! ;-)

I wouldn't spend too much on this fella in all seriousness. I know he's raw potential and he's meant to be top notch but, at 20 years old, it'd be an expensive gamble as to whether he'd take to the pace and physical nature of the premier league. It can be quite demanding as so many high quality players, inclusive of the golden boot winner after leaving the rags Diego Forlan, have found times tough when coming into English Football.

Yes, I know you'll probably shoot me down in flames and say we should get him at any cost cos we're loaded and money doesn't matter. One reply to that, these are business men and won't throw money around like confetti no matter how rich they are.

Sod it! Can I have a PM please from someone who's had a PM...

Benzema is definitely class, but I just can't see why Lyon would let him go in January, unless they get knocked out of the Chumps league in the group stages...

BillyShears said:
Sod it! Can I have a PM please from someone who's had a PM...

Benzema is definitely class, but I just can't see why Lyon would let him go in January, unless they get knocked out of the Chumps league in the group stages...

Money talks at the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.