Benzema

Cavani? Think PSG are open to move him on
What's the status on Ibrahimović? I thought PSG were open to selling him to allow Cavani to play in the centre of their attack? Surely they won't sell them both?

What's the status on Ibrahimović? I thought PSG were open to selling him to allow Cavani to play in the centre of their attack? Surely they won't sell them both?

It's too late in the window for them.

But back on topic I think benzema only goes to arsenal if somehow Cavani goes to real leaving them with only ibrahimovic... Given the French leagues strength, won't be too hard to defend their title :)

It's too late in the window for them.

But back on topic I think benzema only goes to arsenal if somehow Cavani goes to real leaving them with only ibrahimovic... Given the French leagues strength, won't be too hard to defend their title :)
Yeah, PSG secured all domestic silverware last year. No reason to believe that will change.

After odds tumbled overnight, Arsenal are now just 11/10 to sign Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema. (Source: Oddschecker)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.