Berbaflop...

Fulop's Reflex said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Apparently even ESPN can't even stand to watch him hahaha.
4571074425_657dc8cc95.jpg

very unprofessional comment but funny as hell.

probably an angry rag that knows he was a waste of money.

Dodged a bullet there coz Adebayor cost less than Berbatov and scores a lot more.

The best part is, baconface will continue to play him in the hopes that one day he comes good and justifies his fee. Third place at best next year for them.

Thing is, you should buy players to fit into the system you play. Flop is actually a very good player in the right system, the system Spuds played, but thankfully the rags don't.

Taggart showed a huge lack of judgement kidnapping him, but thank you Bacon Face for the comedy gold!

Pissed myself today watching the' Berbaflop Comedy Capers' ! Like a previous poster what a lucky escape and tks Baconface for kidnapping him to take him to your Comedy Club....Life is good afterall LOL

Good player, can't play at United. Whether that's because it's the system or the club's atmosphere he doesn't like, I'm not sure. I'd have him for £10m as a backup

A rag mate's fb status- "Like I said when utd sold Tevez, you stupid t***s! It should have been berbatoss!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.