Berbatov

Real-City

I have hated bleacherreport.com for a long time now but can we officially rule them out as a source. Never, ever back any statement with one of their articles as a source. Thanks moving forward.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/669212-premier-league-transfer-rumors-diego-forlan-costa-berbatov-young-shay-given/entry/65213-manchester-united-transfers-dimitar-berbatov-shock-move-to-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6692 ... ester-city</a>

do-not-want.thumbnail.jpg

ha ha ha hahaha..one prick say's he is the only player he would sell to us because he has cost them the treble. Are they deluded?...dont they know Barca are still in the Champs league and will burst their bubble now as regards to them doing the DOUBLE>...getting past Schalke will not be easy for them.

LoveCity said:

This.

He's scored a fair few this season but without Nani and Shrek's assistance he would have scored half of what he has.

Tevez makes his own goals and i think he would have beaten Berbatov as top scorer had he not gotten injured.

Coming in with the controversial opinion but I really quite like Berbalol, and not just because of the semi :p Sometimes his play is exceptional, and he has some genuinely fantastic ball skills. What's more whenever he starts picking up steam he seems to be rewarded by being dropped to the bench. You certainly don't become the leagues top scorer by being crap.

That said I really don't think we could take another player off them. It would just be a bit weird, and the new poster wouldn't look half as good second time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.