Berlin next Wednesday

It seems the Mitte area would be best for blues to meet up. 10 of us going. Should be a couple of hundred knocking about on the wednesday night.

I'll have a google and see if I can find a bar to meet in.

bluesmith said:
It seems the Mitte area would be best for blues to meet up. 10 of us going. Should be a couple of hundred knocking about on the wednesday night.

I've messaged the two Berliners we are meeting over there for a recommendation.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 pm --<br /><br />
DannyBoy2890 said:
allan harper said:
6 of us will be in berlin that night, I take it we all all on the flight from liverpool ?
Were getting to the airport bar for about 1pm (setting off from lancaster at 11-30) might be a good idea to meet in the bar to discuss before hand. Were staying close to the train station in berlin but my mate reckons its only a short train jounrny to all the drinking places.

6 of us going from luton

There's 5 of us going from Luton too. What time flight are you on, Dan!!!!

Or do you know of a 6th with us!!!!

haha. I was including anna, but realised she's not flying with us.
I may bring the banana for the night in berlin on the wednesday :)

bluesmith said:

Four of us are staying in Berlin on Wednesday night - is Mitte the place to go then?

Just got this from a City fan who lives in Berlin....

we are all meetin in Cafe King bar, its on Ranke strasse, which is not far from the big irish bar in the Europa centre.

Mitte is a great place both for sightseeing (Unter den Linden, the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie) and pubs/nightlife. It's right in the middle of Berlin - pretty obvious from the name of the district - and easy to get to.

I'll be there around 6 o'clock next Wednesday, hopefully bumping into a few more blues.

tazmancblue said:
Just got this from a City fan who lives in Berlin....

we are all meetin in Cafe King bar, its on Ranke strasse, which is not far from the big irish bar in the Europa centre.

So roughly translated meet me in the kings on Oldham Street an then we'll go Gullivers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.