Bernard

Essembe said:
He is everything that City want and need. An exotic extravagant brazilian with an ordinary name. Whether it's Jo or Fred, we don't mind.

But Bernard? Fookin ell, He is the new Messiah surely.

A thousand times this, the chants would be epic. I have seen 3 and a half minutes of this lad in action and I am in love. God we are easy to please us blues :D

Ray78 said:
And Why not as he looks a very useful player, but to sound thick how much is 20m euros?

Not much less than £20m. Maybe about £18m.

Essembe said:
He is everything that City want and need. An exotic extravagant brazilian with an ordinary name. Whether it's Jo or Fred, we don't mind.

Wasn't so long ago that at the merest mention of a player having Brazilian blood, everybody on this forum would be calling for him to be got rid of before he'd even signed...

TFC said:
Essembe said:

But Bernard? Fookin ell, He is the new Messiah surely.

A thousand times this, the chants would be epic. I have seen 3 and a half minutes of this lad in action and I am in love. God we are easy to please us blues :D

I remember being sold on Nery Castillo based on his you tube vids

I hope this is a real rumour, otherwise I'll wish I've never heard of this lad or watched his youtubes. Would be devastating to see him go elsewhere

Can play out wide and is lightning fast... everyone is excited so inevitably his agent will say it's bollox tomorrow and he'll join Dortmund for £12million then in a year everyone will be linked with a £40million swoop for him. :)

I agree he looks fantastic in his youtube highlights but so did Kerlon, Iturbe (Still time to turn it around), Pato (Injuries prevented him developing at AC arguably) and many more south americans all look fantastic and come to Europe and not "cut the mustard".

If it is indeed true we have bid for him then I trust in Txiki and our scouts but I certainly do not expect what we can see in that video from him in the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.