Bernard

Prestwich_Blue said:
There is no way, no fucking way, that we are signing someone called 'Bernard' . My season ticket is going back if we do.

lmao ... PB you need to watch a few a watch of his youtube clips... pretty class... only concern is because he a fast, small and agile as hell, can he cut the physicality of the PL.

Then again, I watched a clip of him squaring up to a guy about 3 foot taller him!!

Looks a very good player.
Makes me laugh sometimes when people say ''yeah he looks good on YouTube, but....''
I'm sure if we sign him, our scouts won't have just watched his show reel on the iinterwebs.

yarny101 said:
Would you rather have Bernard or Navas?

Seen a lot more of Navas than Bernard but the latter looks a fantastic player for his age. If Txiki wants us to play globally admired exciting football it's livewires like Bernard we'll need. Especially if we can get him at 20

Mrmcfc said:
Makes me laugh sometimes when people say ''yeah he looks good on YouTube, but....''
I'm sure if we sign him, our scouts won't have just watched his show reel on the iinterwebs.

You would think so they go out and "scout" than watch youtube clips like us...
We do not have the luxury of jetting off to exotic south american countries and watching them... closest thing we got is... youtube!

SuperSilva said:
Mrmcfc said:

You would think so they go out and "scout" than watch youtube clips like us...
We do not have the luxury of jetting off to exotic south american countries and watching them... closest thing we got is... youtube!
No doubt!
I love a good YT vid!
But people shouldn't worry that he's rubbish in reality and only looks good on a compilation video, because I'm certain our scouts will know if that's the case!

...hopefully!
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.