Bernardo burn on Liverpool fans

Hes set off the scousers again , as with Raz there is nothing out of bounds to these xxxxxx . One scouse is already alledging a racist tweet sent to him by BS. As a minimum id beef up my home security as Raz and even Gerrard had to do when he was potentially heading to Chelsea.He really needs to improve a lot on the pitch as hes had a very poor season after all the promise and the attention hes getting today is for the wrong reasons.

Sounds fine but there are tens of thousands of Dipper cults across the globe who'll be more than happy to send his Twitter account into meltdown now. No point trying to reason with those lot - they are a load of plastic gobshites. Bernardo should pack a couple of suitcases and disappear somewhere remote for a couple of weeks with his partner or friends.

Think Bernardo needs to come off social media if the trolls affect him so much he feels the need to tweet that. It's funny, but I think it points to a larger issue. Possibly partly explains his bizarre loss of form this season given what happened with the Mendy stuff.

I'd be banned within a day if i was a pro player using social media, i'd be done for calling 350,000 dipper and rag fans cnuts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.