Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His first touch is amazing; whether it's a one-time pass or controlling the ball or anything.

One thing that annoyed me though is when we split their midfield up and have a promising counter and he's on the right wing, even then he just turn to his left and sort of waits for a movement of the defender to somehow trick his way forward, and if it fails then after a few seconds he just passes it back, killing all the momentum.

So yeah, I guess it's just not the best fit having him as a right winger. Or maybe it would be if Walker would have overlapped more but I guess it was the instruction of Pep to not to make too many sprints; given what has happened to Stones after playing too many games.

Bernardo on left, no.

He has little pace but is incredibly skilled & good going forward. Put him in centre, but he has immense competition.

The right is correct at moment , for team, but does not show him off to his best.

Class player & he will prove it in a City shirt.

him playing wide certainly doesn't play to his strengths as stated. middle is where he does the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.