Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen it picked up by anyone on Bluemoon (apologies if I have missed it elsewhere), but reported in the BBC's gossip roundup today that Barca are sniffing round Bernardo. Not sure which paper was running the story.

Not seen it picked up by anyone on Bluemoon (apologies if I have missed it elsewhere), but reported in the BBC's gossip roundup today that Barca are sniffing round Bernardo. Not sure which paper was running the story.
No one e can sniff around any Man City starter. I know it's an arrogant thing to say, but this has been the case for about 5 years now.

Guys who aren't starting, sure. But with any of our constant starters, you can ignore rumors around them.

To that effect, you can ignore rumors about the following:

Ederson
Laporte
Walker
Debryune
Bernado
Raz
Aguero

Those 7 start if healthy, and thus you can ignore any rumors related to them.

Also you can ignore any rumors related to our legends
Kompany
Silva
Fernandihno.

Now if you hear rumors about anyone else, well you might have something. :)

Reactions: SVP
For God sake, I hope Pep return Bernardo to play as CM again instead of RW.

In the 1st Derby Bernardo was MOTM and he was CM.

2nd Derby, started as RW then Sane came in and Bernardo moved to the middle and he was brilliant there.

I sniffed around Angelina Jolie too.

Been on SSN this evening Do not worry my friend, but just for fun, given that Bernado has not long since signed a new deal and is here till, I think 2023, do you think that there is enough money in football to actually buy him?

We have a big week coming up so all our players are leaving,just today dave and bernie,it'll be kev and sergio by monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.