Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best player in the Premier League and in the top 5 in the world.

A deserving Balon D'Or winner. If only it wasn't biased!

I’d get my tin hat on and say only Messi is better. Can do everything, tackle, run a marathon during a game, can go past players and has a knack of finding the back of the net.

Copied from the Bernardo thread on Ragcafe - how times have changed...

Today at 06:58
Arka_BleedingRed Full Member

Bernardo was already a very good player with potential at Monaco, but some people are acting as if he would have been the world beater he is now looking if he had come here, instead of City. Pep and his team have vastly improved the likes of Sterling, Sane, KDB, Silva along with Bernardo, so due credit should be given to them. Getting the right player to suit the system and having a coach who can guide and improve the players is the key to having a successful team. In such teams, even average players start looking like world beaters.

In contrast, look at our club's condition. Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Lindelof, Shaw have all looked like exciting prospects sometimes in their career here. But because of the managers and rudderless club structure, they have failed to make the next step. Most of the fans cannot understand what went wrong, and start blaming their attitudes and lack of 'pashun' and 'good old hardwork'.

We can get Bruno, De Ligt, Felix, Sancho whoever we want. But in this current turmoil, the results will turn the same, and they will be Branded as yet another overpriced, spoilt brat.

But they've taken the first step and got shot of Blind.

"Get out of the f**king way!"....

D8pdMMnWkAEDirV.jpg:large
An odd juxtaposition of colours, there. Bernie doesn't look quite right in the devil's colours, and the best Dutchman the PL has ever seen doesn't do any justice to that turquoisy blue strip.

I would say he has a very good chance of winning the balon d'or one day but he plays for us so I doubt he'll ever get the recognition he deserves../

The biggest compliment I can give him is I won’t cry quite as much as I was going to when Dave hangs his boots up.
He’s the player every kid should aspire to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.