Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Bernado I would be totally fucked off the way he has been treated by Pep. He finished the previous season as one of our best players but now suffers for Peps insistence to have Gundogan toll in midfield and Sterling to play in the left to accommodate Mahrez on the right. Bernardo didn’t even get the chance off the bench tonight.

I would be really cheesed off if I was him. Too good a player to be a bit part player and should be in the line up. I'd be knocking on Pep's door before the start of season to see what's what.

I don't want him to leave but I couldn't even blame him at this point. He could be an exciting double pivot with kevin, yet hes just waiting for a chance on the right wing in a system which doesn't even really facilitate inverted wingers. We have messed up since switching from sane on the left and sterling on the right.

I don't want him to leave but I couldn't even blame him at this point. He could be an exciting double pivot with kevin, yet hes just waiting for a chance on the right wing in a system which doesn't even really facilitate inverted wingers. We have messed up since switching from sane on the left and sterling on the right.
I was thinking through out the game, thank God Barcelona is in shambles, coz it won't surprise me if he put in a transfer request.

No fucking way Dave Gundogan or Rodri should be playing ahead of him.

Anyway I'm done whinniing about Pwp. So I'll just stop at Berny should be starting in fucking Portugal!!!

This is not Rocket Science

If I was Bernado I would be totally fucked off the way he has been treated by Pep. He finished the previous season as one of our best players but now suffers for Peps insistence to have Gundogan toll in midfield and Sterling to play in the left to accommodate Mahrez on the right. Bernardo didn’t even get the chance off the bench tonight.

Bernardo lost his place in the starting XI because he was shit.

Its not difficult. When he played well pep picked him over Mahrez every single week and when he played badly he got benched.

Bernardo isn't an idiot. He knows he hasn't played well and will only be mad at himself.

I was thinking through out the game, thank God Barcelona is in shambles, coz it won't surprise me if he put in a transfer request.

No fucking way Dave Gundogan or Rodri should be playing ahead of him.

Anyway I'm done whinniing about Pwp. So I'll just stop at Berny should be starting in fucking Portugal!!!

This is not Rocket Science

It doesn't seem to be rocket science, yet pep will start gundogan instead of bernardo so maybe it is maybe it isn't! God knows anymore haha

As crap as Bernardo has been and let’s not sugar coat it, he’s been fucking shite, I still find it surprising that he was an unused sub in both the FA Cup semi final and CL Quarters, in a time where we have 5 subs and needed goals. I still find it odd, despite the season he’s had.

As crap as Bernardo has been and let’s not sugar coat it, he’s been fucking shite, I still find it surprising that he was an unused sub in both the FA Cup semi final and CL Quarters, in a time where we have 5 subs and needed goals. I still find it odd, despite the season he’s had.
He might not have had the best of seasons but I think we know what he's capable of. To let this player go would be a ridiculous decision. Let him go and take a few weeks away, get his head together and get back to the form he wasn't showing when we signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.