#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect it's coming from Duncan Castles, (spit!). An article linked by "Harry A Siddall for City_Xtra" last night:

"Everything Bernardo Silva seems to be coming through Duncan Castles at the moment...What's clear is Bernardo Silva wants to leave Manchester City. Castles says the Portuguese international has two offers in La Liga: One from Atletico Madrid, and a second from Barcelona. The latter are also pursuing right-back Joao Cancelo, and are proposing ‘FFP swap’ deals with options including Sergi Roberto and Ousmane Dembele.

The stories around Bernardo Silva are certainly accelerating, but now Joao Cancelo has been added to the long list of Manchester City players linked with a move away."

Castles is a hateful character but someone is feeding him stories.
Either that or castles makes shit up, I know what I believe and I never ever heard castles get anything right about City, or indeed anything right about anything. Castles is an attention seeking, City hating, no nowt despicable **** (and that’s me being kind)

Genuinely, have you been?

The museums
The art galleries
The cafe culture
The food
The wine
The Restaurants
The Opera
The Shopping
The different arrondissements - all with their own unique character
The markets
The history
The Seine
The Nightlife
Disneyland!

Love Manchester but Paris is unique.

Have been four times and love it……to visit.

We’re talking about living there though especially as a famous footballer. Neymar for instance would not be able to go to any of them without getting mobbed, therefore all a footballer needs is the weather.

Ronaldo spent nearly a decade in Madrid, I doubt he visited many amenities that the city has to offer, he was locked up in a luxury prison and it would have been much harder if it was damp and dark like Manchester is for 3/4 of the year.

Beer (0.33l) is £3.00 in Manchester but £4.55 in Paris. Full of Frenchmen who hate us and a President who knows nothing about the geography of the UK.

He worryingly seems to know more about it than our own PM, to be fair. Not for this thread though!

It was all agreed for him to join Barca last summer but it fell through. Pretty sad this, I love the guy but he really is off :(

Gutted that he didn't join that shower of shite managed Koeman?? I get not enjoying Manchester is one thing but Barcelona are in mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.