#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be there for the big moments you need both, technical brilliance and some tough mentality when it counts. Always been like that.
This is bollocks, Bernardo in 2018-19 stepped up like not many else, that dippers game he was a one man army. Dragged City and Portugal through plenty of games and thats why he finished up with 6 trophies for the season.

Can't compete for what though? What do those cities have that Manchester doesn't? Bearing in mind can't really say the landmarks as we're talking about living and not visiting.

If Bernardo wanted to go to Paris, when he see's the eiffel tower a few times and visits the Lourve for the second time, what else does Paris have to offer?

Genuinely interested.
I admire your loyalty.
But come on - Paris v Manchester!

This is bollocks, Bernardo in 2018-19 stepped up like not many else, that dippers game he was a one man army. Dragged City and Portugal through plenty of games and thats why he finished up with 6 trophies for the season.
We all remember his red heat map across the pitch very well vs lfc, but I didn't mean running. I see a difference between workrate or attitude (which is basic for Pep) and a dominant/confident personality. Let's just disagree.

I'd be sad to see him leave but maybe he feels he's got more in his locker than being a workhorse

Can't compete for what though? What do those cities have that Manchester doesn't? Bearing in mind can't really say the landmarks as we're talking about living and not visiting.

If Bernardo wanted to go to Paris, when he see's the eiffel tower a few times and visits the Lourve for the second time, what else does Paris have to offer?

Genuinely interested.
Genuinely, have you been?

The museums
The art galleries
The cafe culture
The food
The wine
The Restaurants
The Opera
The Shopping
The different arrondissements - all with their own unique character
The markets
The history
The Seine
The Nightlife
Disneyland!

Love Manchester but Paris is unique.

I haven’t been in here much lately, but I am seeing lots of posters saying Bernardo wants to leave. Just to be clear, has there been an interview or a direct quote where he has said that? Or is it just fantasy made-up shite from ABSOLUTE NO FUCK ALLS LIKE sam fucking lee, shit stirring as ever against City? I am absolutely amazed that people take know nowts like lee in the slightest bit seriously, attention seeking, click bait seeking wanker. When I here Bernardo say it I will believe it, cos HE is trustworthy, until then he remains for me an integral member of our squad. When he put that winning run together we wouldn’t have done it without him

edit - just searched this up and all I could find was a story from duncan fucking castles, he knows even less than sam lee but hates City a lot more. Surely even kids don’t believe stuff from cunts like that?

Last edited:
I haven’t been in here much lately, but I am seeing lots of posters saying Bernardo wants to leave. Just to be clear, has there been an interview or a direct quote where he has said that? Or is it just fantasy made-up shite from ABSOLUTE NO FUCK ALLS LIKE sam fucking lee, shit stirring as ever against City? I am absolutely amazed that people take know nowts like lee in the slightest bit seriously, attention seeking, click bait seeking wanker. When I here Bernardo say it I will believe it, cos HE is trustworthy, until then he remains for me an integral member of our squad. When he put that winning run together we wouldn’t have done it without him
I suspect it's coming from Duncan Castles, (spit!). An article linked by "Harry A Siddall for City_Xtra" last night:

"Everything Bernardo Silva seems to be coming through Duncan Castles at the moment...What's clear is Bernardo Silva wants to leave Manchester City. Castles says the Portuguese international has two offers in La Liga: One from Atletico Madrid, and a second from Barcelona. The latter are also pursuing right-back Joao Cancelo, and are proposing ‘FFP swap’ deals with options including Sergi Roberto and Ousmane Dembele.

The stories around Bernardo Silva are certainly accelerating, but now Joao Cancelo has been added to the long list of Manchester City players linked with a move away."

Castles is a hateful character but someone is feeding him stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.