Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for Silva, Mendy. I think 43 million for a key attacking talent is a bargain. 45-60 million would have been my range. So that's very good business in my opinion. Keepers, Defenders and defensive midfielders simply don't cost as much in my opinion and should not be unnecessarily inflated.

think you'll be surprised how much keepers, full backs and especially centre backs go for this summer as there is a shortage of the very top ones available.

Great signing....world class talent and still only 22years old. Would Monaco still sell Fabinho? Think Fabinho might have filled a bigger need at DM but love this signing....Pep said he wanted more goals and this guy can set them up and score them......great singing!

Wow. Pep means business. Now just a keeper, 2full backs and a prayer for VK'S fitness and a treble is ours!

I may be the only one confessing it, but I know I'm not alone.
Many here have sworn by it. And some have even shown news articles suggesting even real football clubs use it to some extent.

So people who stick their noses up are just old heads who like things the way it used to be and throw a fit any time a new way of doing things pop up.

Alex Parkinson‏ @AlexJParkinson 20 Nov 2015
Mufc looking at Bernado Silva of AS Monaco or Sane of Shalke as a signing for Jan but priority is left footed CB. Interest in Stones. #MUFC

This is a post that will warm the cockles of every City supporter.

Fantastic news on Bernie. We are certainly not hanging around. I thought Gündogan's transfer was early last year, but it was nowhere near as close to the end of the season as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.