Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

The meltdown on rag cafe is brilliant.

It's even better if you start from around page 30, when their ITKs come out that they've signed him and he might be announced on the first day of the transfer window.

Top entertainment.

This was the one player united were linked to that I was most bummed about the idea of him going there. Seems the perfect Pep player and looks like Pep has seen that too. Bums off seat type player.

Definitely can't see Patrick Roberts sticking around now as Silva is similar and better than him.

Is this really happening? Please say yes. He's the only player ive seen in a few years who i can see as a replacement long term for silva. Lovely on the ball, great going forward and always seems to know how to turn into space.

Funny to see the ones that was laughing à me for sayin he Will en up at barcelona for thé after-Messi now fapping about him.

If it's true, no matter how many you pays it (à round 80M probably ), you did your Best signing.
You'll understand earlier than you think why he's so loved by Monaco.
I'M glad he ends up at city ans I hope to se him again at Louis II in c1 :)

Take care of Messizinho :)

Funny to see the ones that was laughing à me for sayin he Will en up at barcelona for thé after-Messi now fapping about him.

If it's true, no matter how many you pays it (à round 80M probably ), you did your Best signing.

Thank you my friend. I have a funny feeling we will be in the same Champions League group.

By the way, how did he do against Juve? City arevery easy to play against as like Monaco we only think about attack. How did he handle one of the best defensive teams in the game? It's OK running rings around David Silva, Yaya and De Bruyne.

Im glad you echho my feelings on him, will be utterly delighted if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.