Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an odd signing in that there's no obvious spot for him in our starting 11 in my eyes. If he turns out being our record signing you'd of course expect him to start.

Arguably lower down on our list of priorities this summer, however would be foolish not to be happy about getting him, looked a class player against us & is only 22 (!).

My hope was keeper, left back, right back, CB, CDM & CM. If he comes to rotate with Silva/De Bruyne (& Gundogan..?) then that's the CM sorted (and sorted far more strongly than I would've expected!).
we just can't sign players in the order needed they come when they come we have just enjoy the ride and look forward to next season I do hope we get all our targets before July this year.

How can we turn down the possibility to find a player so similar to our own Silva? Even if Dave is still with us, it would be madness to not bring him to City. We miss Silva so much when he is out or playing injured. This takes the over reliance away from Dave and leaves us with a replacement for as and when our Dave does eventually decide to ride off into the sunset and rest his ankles in the Canaries. Great signing!

He struggled a bit physicly thé Last months, like the whole team .
But he's better vs "bus" thanks to his soft tuch and skill.

Would be fun, always à pleasure for me when my team to face gréât teams :)

I Heard that it was done for 70/80M. Winning Winning deal, we will sign mahrez with this
Thanks for the information. It must be a bit strange for you to see all the rich clubs fawn over your players. You have the respect now, but at the same time lose the players. But clubs like Atletico and Dortmund have sold well, and bought well and grown stronger. All the best. if we sign Bernardo Silva, you can be assured he will be adored like David Silva.

It is encouraging for City fans to see our team going after the best players immediately. We did it last Summer with Sane and Jesus, but for a few years we have been buying badly. This looks very good news for City fans.

Best yet pmsl
EE4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.