Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through few pages back where I left last but I didn't see one bouncy .
Now I am about to flap.

giphy.gif

Funny to see the ones that was laughing à me for sayin he Will en up at barcelona for thé after-Messi now fapping about him.

If it's true, no matter how many you pays it (à round 80M probably ), you did your Best signing.
You'll understand earlier than you think why he's so loved by Monaco.
I'M glad he ends up at city ans I hope to se him again at Louis II in c1 :)

Take care of Messizinho :)
How come you didn't see this coming? Thought you had your nose to the ground in Monaco?

Real talk: Will he go with B Silva or simply Bernardo on the back? And what shirt number?

Late late evening hopefully, so I won't miss the boom.

I know there's nothing in it mate but you might want to edit the last bit.

Good old ragcafe:

If Silva is not on Jose's list, why do we care?

Jose's list for last season

1. Pogba
2. Mhki
3. Bailly
4. Zlatan

When was the last time we had a window where every single signing was a resounding success??

Pogba? A success? Was he fuck at that price, the only one of the 4 who did the business was big nose, even then they regressed.
Delusions abound on that forum.

If you read a bit earlier there is an entire conversation regarding why Silva "is a flavour of the year player" and how James Rodriguez is a better player all-around (from a consistency standpoint, as well, apparently).

Delusions abound on that forum.

If you read a bit earlier there is an entire conversation regarding why Silva "is a flavour of the year player" and how James Rodriguez is a better player all-around (from a consistency stanbdpointm, as well, apparently).

The whole thread is brilliant. Starts with how Silva is an amazing player, would be perfect for them, signal of intent etc. and then ends with them never wanting him anyway and Rodriguez being the better player. It has it all.

Good old ragcafe:

If Silva is not on Jose's list, why do we care?

Jose's list for last season

1. Pogba
2. Mhki
3. Bailly
4. Zlatan

When was the last time we had a window where every single signing was a resounding success??

Pogba? A success? Was he fuck at that price, the only one of the 4 who did the business was big nose, even then they regressed.

And they'll post this seasons list AFTER they've signed them!

The whole thread is brilliant. Starts with how Silva is an amazing player, would be perfect for them, signal of intent etc. and then ends with them never wanting him anyway and Rodriguez being the better player. It has it all.
A bit like the Pogba thread on here then.

Can't wait to see their careful and astute analysis of Rodriguez after he signs back for Monaco to replace Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.