Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe it... less than a week after the end of our season, FA Cup final hasn't even happened yet, and we've already signed a top-class, potentially world-class attacker for far less than I expected. Maybe this really is the year where we don't fuck about.

The club knew what was needed months ago as our season was effectively over the minute we got knocked out of the Champions League with the FA Cup being a bonus.

I think we effectively started the 17/18 season back in February.

LEiF3us.jpg

That is funny.

Delusions abound on that forum.

If you read a bit earlier there is an entire conversation regarding why Silva "is a flavour of the year player" and how James Rodriguez is a better player all-around (from a consistency standpoint, as well, apparently).
James, although tbf has been hard done by at Madrid, is the very definition of "flavour of the year".

Great signing, though I guess I was expecting the focus to be on the full backs. Oh well, maybe we'll be playing two at the back next year

For those that wish to revel in the quality of our first signing of what will likely be a transformative summer transfer window.

Word to the wise, lower or mute your volume for this one.

Just watched the vid. The guy is another magic player, must be one of the reasons Monaco scored so many goals last season. Another £15 on the season ticket, worth every penny.

The BBC have gone for £43m as their figure.

For some reason they didn't report it a 0.48 Pogbas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.