Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.
Fuck that! Never ever do I respect a current enemy! I wanna crush the twats until their bones are ground to dust, swallow it & wash it down with their blood.

Bernardo did exactly what I'd have done, & if other squad members had followed suit, I'd also be planning on getting City duvet covers with their faces on after they retire too.

Already got my Bernardo City jim jams... :-)

I was speaking to a Liverpool fan about that a few months ago.
We might imagine we can understand the level of hatred and rage that caused amongst our bus-wrecking brethren, but believe me, after speaking to him, we are miles out.

It caused them absolute , total, all-consuming borderline psychotic fury. They absolutely despise him.

Marvellous stuff. I love the little bastard.
The only disappointing thing about it is that the rest of the squad didn't follow suit. :-)

Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.
Fuck the vermin scouse cunts, when they and the rest of the league and media start showing us some respect, even then fuck the scouse cunts!

Even if he doesn’t, 6 seasons is a blessing and he rides out with his legacy firmly attached to our success… I’d like 10 but it is somewhat inevitable, should he not agree better terms, that we will cash in next year )8
Yeah i'm really hoping that he signs a new deal, but i'm some what resigned to the idea that he may leave next year.

I do not doubt that he will give his all and if he continues to play at his level we will get a big fee for him.
But i do think that if we're all in for Bellingham next summer he will be Bernie's replacement.

He, along with his work colleagues, were in a coach that was attacked by feral fans of a despicable club. Said club and local plod have managed to ensure not one of those feral fans have been charged and sentenced.

And let's not forget this isn't their first transgression.

I can only imagine what it must be like to go to work, and on the way find you are being intimidated and terrorised and then expected to perform as normal

The man is a fantastic advocate for passion from our team, along with being one of our best players.

Never forget, never forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.