Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You‘re now proving your own assertion that some posters will argue about anything.
I gave my opinion on the matter pages ago. You’ve decided to debate it further.

No doubt it’s as boring for people to read as someone disagreeing with someone else’s valuation of £68.564836472857m for Bernardo.

Yep, they obviously like living in the City centre.

I do think he's pushing his luck up there though, around Piccadilly Approach and Gardens.

Don't think you will get Pep over that side.

His missus is stunning, don't know how he does it.

His previous one when he was at Monaco was even more stunning!

You mean you don't know how the multi millionaire Berni does it

Not that I’d want Bernardo to go but if we were dealing with Barca, it’d be Pedri I’d ask for not Gavi. Gavi is Barca through and through…cule they call it?

Regardless, if it came down to it, it has to be Pedri. Bloody talented midfielder. Nonetheless, hope Bernardo stays. If he leaves, I can only assume the club will have both a short and long term solution.

Barcelona play by their own rules.

They weren't in a position to sign five other players this summer but they have done so, even if not able to register some.

I expect De Jong to go to Chelsea and then we might see something happen.

I'm sure City have their own deadline, however.
It’s a shame we don’t fancy de jong because he would be ideal and I can’t really see who else we buy to replace Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.