Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his performances last season said exactly this. Actions speak louder than words.
Yes I agree, he owes us nothing but the likely situation is he stays. If I was him I would just commit for 1 more season and then announce it. All this is doing is feeding the twitter and facebook know fuck alls with shit stories

No doubt it . We are always willing to get our arses handed to us by Barca . Just remember when we wanted messi did they help us out .
Messi was just using us as a stalking horse to rinse Barça for more dough.

It worked every 3-4 seasons until Barça ran out of money, because they'd given it all to Lionel...

Barça called his bluff & eventually fucked him off & he then took the closest lucrative offer on the table & which was PSG.

After what happened the season before, City were never gonna get publicly stung like that again by Messi... )(

That's good. With all the talk intensifying, though, it does seem a move could be on the cards

I think Neymar would work if it meant Grealish being asked to play more central but being behind Gundogan in the pecking order. Gundo showed on Sunday that he can still be first choice there...

Either way, I think we're still much better off keeping Bernardo

I sincerely hope some of the numbers being quoted for Bernie are crap. 50-55m Euros?! WTF. Or even £67M mentioned elsewhere. That's still a WTF! Between letting Bernie go without a direct replacement and likewise for Zin this transfer window is not looking as good as it was a few weeks back. I hope the club have irons in the fire that can be done before the window closes. And I don't mean Neymar who would just mess up the team dynamic. A big fat no for me.

It’s the old Grealish factor here that’ll make any deal unpalatable. We’ll be lucky if we get £70m for him and that’s even more absurd when you consider we paid £30m more for Grealish. Bernardo twice the player in every area but doesn’t get the same level of media coverage.
Media coverage of Grealish is normally negative anyway.
And the media probably still want Bernie to be considered a racist.
No positive coverage on either really.
It's only when players leave City that they get lauded in the press

Yes I agree, he owes us nothing but the likely situation is he stays. If I was him I would just commit for 1 more season and then announce it. All this is doing is feeding the twitter and facebook know fuck alls with shit stories

They're only a problem if you pay attention to them though and it's only really us who do.

It's a mild annoyance, at most. We don't need Bernardo to do or say anything publicly because he's already shown his character. As Jack highlighted yesterday with that sportbible tweet, the bullshit will carry on flowing regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.