Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, it takes time and effort to replace these players, Jesus, Sterling and Zinchenko is enough for one period.

The club needs to stand firm on this one.

On the ones above it is worth noting they all played an important role in last season.
To me it’s not just KDB says he wants go Real we all of sudden we sell him, it is if KDB wants to go (very unlikely I know) there is a conversation and if it cannot be resolved, if the right money is paid, at a time that is agreeable (maybe a season or 2 later and probably depends on current contract length) it gets done.

In perfect world all your best players want to stay but they are human beings and so there are variables.

The word from other club fans is City always hold onto all their best players and maybe some of them did at some point but we discussed and got them to stay.

Bernardo is a strange one due to Barca’s situation, but he has wanted to go for 2 seasons and has still been instrumental in 2 league successes. Would that be the case if we just said your tied to your contract.

I think if anything we’re going to end up with one extra season from him and sell him next season (which could also help with the Bellingham recruitment).

Like others I wish he would change his mind, but for me the club is right to treat players fairly, especially ones who have treated us fairly. An agreed amount for a sale a year later is not a bad thing. If he plays above that level we have ultimately benefitted, no point in a player going through the motions to lower their fee.

I bumped into Bernie and his missus (who is even more stunning in the flesh) last Wednesday evening outside Piccadilly on Station Approach, and there were a bunch of spice heads hanging about outside the Greggs up there - the whole scene did make me feel for them both a touch, when they’ve got the pick of European cities to live in and that’s their experience of Manchester.

Did also make me question why the fuck he insists on living in town when he could be out in Cheshire somewhere away from all the horrors of the city centre.

But I guess that’s the lifestyle they want!
Plenty of smart places to live in city center tho mate,and a very good lifestyle there if youve got the wallet to afford it quite few live deansgate way ,i agree thats not best side tho ,barcelona is rife with pick pockets and scum bags they all are the big citys,paris certainly is,total shithole

I love bernado top top player but if he moves on it is what it is,hes give us some great years,and his song is deffo the best ha,i would of thought gettin fdj would of been ideal if bernado was goin,first of all would rather keep him,but idd be happy with a swap if he insists on leavin,i do agree with citys policy of not keeping players that dont want to be there,its not good for morale

Bookies don't have inside info.
Except for when they do.

Don't ever bet on a special 'introductory' offer.

I've placed about three bets in my whole life. Here's my last two slips. Both were rather attractive special offers to entice me to back the heavy favourites.

14/15 FA Cup Fourth round Manchester City 0–2 Middlesbrough

City did not even come close to turning up to that match. Still waiting to find out why. Full strength team out there.

November 28, 2015
Titles:WBA (Unifd), IBF, WBO, IBO, and The Ring
Wladimir KlitschkoLost By Unanimous Decision ToTyson Fury

Wlad's famous right hand - which he'd injured the previous year - didn't move all night. In fact, no one's ever seen it move since. To say "someone" must have known he hadn't recovered.... the only remarkable thing is that anyone DIDN'T know. But, you think about it. The fight had to go ahead, tickets had to be sold, etc. Very few people had any interest in throwing shade on Vlad, or suggesting the event would turn out to be a farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.