Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way will any player in 1st team squad be leaving this late in the transfer window.
Any club looking for a late signing should be calling the rags. I am told that there are numerous famous international players that they would be only too happy to part company with.

What the f*ck are you going on about Matt?

Soriano says Bernardo is staying.
Pep says Bernardo is staying.
And you post........

Well my post was directed toward a hypothetical scenario, and not in any way describing what I hope/wish for.

My understanding is that Barca value De jong at around 80mil, correct? And I would think that's a good price for Bernie as he doesn't want to stay considering our policy of not forcing players to stay if they prefer o leave.

I'm thrilled he's staying of course, one of my favorite payers and so needed in our squad.

Reactions: jrb
Well my post was directed toward a hypothetical scenario, and not in any way describing what I hope/wish for.

My understanding is that Barca value De jong at around 80mil, correct? And I would think that's a good price for Bernie as he doesn't want to stay considering our policy of not forcing players to stay if they prefer o leave.

I'm thrilled he's staying of course, one of my favorite payers and so needed in our squad.
You’re still equating fdj with being as good as Bernardo. In my opinion that’s bollocks, but u r of course entitled to yours

Barcelona you just don't get it you can sell who you want and reduce as many wages as you want but you still not getting bernardo no go away you annoying fuckers

You’re still equating fdj with being as good as Bernardo. In my opinion that’s bollocks, but u r of course entitled to yours

I'm equating the current market value of them two, that's all. And those are not my numbers, so it's not bollocks.

As for qualities, they both have aspects of their game in which they better the other one, and they do not play identical roles in a team so it would be hard to judge them side by side.
I don't think our chances of retaining the title will diminish if Bernardo got his wish and moved to Spain, and in his place Frenkie came in (provided of course he actually wanted to play for us). It would strengthen certain aspects our midfield, but also obviously weaken us in others.

Summa summarum, - my opinion is that our squad would be equally strong with Frenkie as with Bernardo.

I'm equating the current market value of them two, that's all. And those are not my numbers, so it's not bollocks.

As for qualities, they both have aspects of their game in which they better the other one, and they do not play identical roles in a team so it would be hard to judge them side by side.
I don't think our chances of retaining the title will diminish if Bernardo got his wish and moved to Spain, and in his place Frenkie came in (provided of course he actually wanted to play for us). It would strengthen certain aspects our midfield, but also obviously weaken us in others.

Summa summarum, - my opinion is that our squad would be equally strong with Frenkie as with Bernardo.
horribilis summary he ain't leaving so relax and enjoy the little fella for at least another season.

It’s not bollocks……..

……..in your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.