Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve never had a history of signing loan players, the only one springs to mind was Scott Carson as third choice keeper from Derby.
The guy is a nutcase
David Pizarro in 2011-12 season came in January from Roma. He actually played pretty well for us when he played. Went home with a Premier League medal.

Pamtilomon was with us on loan that season too

Hurry up and close window. Over the constant speculation about Silva. If he doesn't sign a new contract during the season we need to scout a long-term replacement and cash in.

If he signs an upgraded contract, I'll be over the blue moon.

The guy is a complete fantasist, peddling dreams based on nothing but hot air to his gullible, needy followers.

There is no loan in place, there is no sale to Barcelona.

They haven’t even made an offer - to the player or to City.

The whole thing is pure propaganda to keep their fans bought in to the illusion they’re still capable of taking the best players from the best teams in the world right now - and unfortunately Bernardo has been used by them when they had no intention of buying him.

They’re a busted flush, and they know it - and Romero is nothing more than a paid stooge, lying to the desperate and deluded for money.

Yeah but it's funny that he thinks that City getting a loan is a believable angle. Carson, Lampard and David Pizarro are our last loans that I can remember - all legends but it's not exactly a strategy we make use of.

Yeah but it's funny that he thinks that City getting a loan is a believable angle. Carson, Lampard and David Pizarro are our last loans that I can remember - all legends but it's not exactly a strategy we make use of.
The only way a loan makes any sense (I think it’s all bollocks of course but hypothetically) is if it was someone like Neymar on a loan with an option to buy, any deal involving a player like that would take much longer to sort than the time left, a ”loan” allows him to move now and and give us the time over the season to sort it with PSG and see if he fitted in. If he didn’t he goes back, if he did then at least we had a season to try before we buy.
As I say I don't think anything like that’s happening, but it’s the only explanation if it was.

So happy this bullshit person will shut up after today. Shameless twat that Romero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.