Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're offering Bernardo a new contract according to this.

Good news and i hope he signs it as he one of the best midfielders in the world and he would be tough to replace.

If he signs, i wonder if it affects our interest in Bellingham.
Bernardo deserves to be on a high salary after his performances over the last 2 seasons. Let's hope this story is true.

Bernardo deserves to be on a high salary after his performances over the last 2 seasons. Let's hope this story is true.

I would be surprised if this offer has not been on the table for awhile.

If Bernardo is willing to talk I am sure we are.

I think this is the season he goes, same as I did last season. Let’s hope I’m wrong again!!

Unusually warm for Northern Italy
I think he means Atlanta , Georgia.
Its really cold there at the moment as its quite close to Russia.
Confusingly enough Athens is also in Georgia, the greeks having moved it to a cooler climate due to possible global warning.

Confusingly enough Athens is also in Georgia, the greeks having moved it to a cooler climate due to possible global warning.
The hometown of REM, the Greek indie combo

I think he may have been joking

I would be surprised if this offer has not been on the table for awhile.

If Bernardo is willing to talk I am sure we are.

I think this is the season he goes, same as I did last season. Let’s hope I’m wrong again!!

Think he has wanted to go to Barcelona for a while now but they haven't been willing to pay up.

Maybe just maybe its dawning on him that the grass isn't always greener on the other side..
Players keep being asked to take paycuts.
Frenkie hasn't been paid.

And now we have Pep + Haaland so City will be the destination in 2022.. not Barcelona as it was in 2015.

Last edited:
Hasn't a new deal been on the table for a while already? I reckon if he even insinuated he was willing to stay, it would've been wrapped up by now.

Here's hoping the Barca story of them pulling out (whether because they prefer Bruno from Newcastle or they're just skint - or both) is true and he stays here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.