Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bernado is definitely top 10 attacking player in the world. It's difficult to find the replacement. Hope he still stay at City next Season. Rodri, Bernado, KDB, Kovacic, it's a really good midfield structure.

I don't like how we're sweating on bernardo to go back on a decision he made to leave the club years ago for fear of being light in the middle now that we're out of the rice deal.

I think it's people on the internet who are sweating on this rather than the club. I very much doubt the strategy was "if we can't get Declan Rice then we'll simply have to beg Bernardo to stay".

I expected Bernie to be gone already. The fact he’s still with us is a good sign. Maybe get one more year out of him which is fine with me. Just hope he’s motivated

I think Bernado is definitely top 10 attacking player in the world. It's difficult to find the replacement. Hope he still stay at City next Season. Rodri, Bernado, KDB, Kovacic, it's a really good midfield structure.

His goal and assist ain’t that great

He has nowhere to go except PSG and Saudi.. so I think he stays. And Portugal cant have half the team over there. Maybe he will just extend by one year +a pay rise, to make Benfica pay a modest transfer fee for him in 2025 etc. We see this with more and more with top players nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.