Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recall weve had transfer news from a bloke fitting a players kitchen in the past
That's correct and it turned out alright didn't it?
He fitted a new kitchen at Bernardos house. He was a mate of my brother in law.
Sometimes these snippets just land in your lap.

The latest "rumour" was from a friend who told me about Haaland meeting txiki at Signature in April 2022. This time he just texted to say one of his friends is good friends with peps No2 Rodolfo who in turn told him that Bernardo was signing a new contract.

Might be true might be bullshit but my mate doesn't seem to be the one for making shit up.

The latest "rumour" was from a friend who told me about Haaland meeting txiki at Signature in April 2022. This time he just texted to say one of his friends is good friends with peps No2 Rodolfo who in turn told him that Bernardo was signing a new contract.

Might be true might be bullshit but my mate doesn't seem to be the one for making shit up.
I think most of the fans like me don't give a flying fuck about not signing Rice. It's not a big deal, we did it many time before and it turned out more than alright. 5 premier league title in 6 years and UCL winner says it all.

If we somehow manage to keep Bernardo for this year or the next, then i would say it's way more beneficiary to us than signing Declan Rice.

Sounds good mate. I would be stunned if Bernie pens a new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.