Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need this sorting out asap, we don't want to be in a situation of looking for a replacement (s) in the last 2 weeks of the window. However, I have not quite given up hope he is definitely leaving yet.
Just a bit of a weird one because obviously the club give the players longer to come back to pre season as they say in the documentaries.
But with us winning the treble the players have had longer holidays, which I’m not saying is wrong, and that has created a problem for the club as I don’t think Mahrez, Bernardo and Laporte are coming home early from holidays/ honeymoons to get their career sorted out.

We need this sorting out asap, we don't want to be in a situation of looking for a replacement (s) in the last 2 weeks of the window. However, I have not quite given up hope he is definitely leaving yet.
Kamada sitting right there Txiki on a free ffs.

Just a bit of a weird one because obviously the club give the players longer to come back to pre season as they say in the documentaries.
But with us winning the treble the players have had longer holidays, which I’m not saying is wrong, and that has created a problem for the club as I don’t think Mahrez, Bernardo and Laporte are coming home early from holidays/ honeymoons to get their career sorted out.
If only they had, I don't know, agents to act on their behalf.

If only they had, I don't know, agents to act on their behalf.
Why would they be in a hurry.
They have just had one of the longest seasons in their career and have just won the treble. Plus they have just got a huge bonus for winning the treble so they can go and enjoy themselves. It’s not a agent thing because they know the price that city want for the players so it’s the interested parties fault for not showing enough interest.

You are either selfish or not, it's in his nature that he is selfish. I wouldn't go anywhere near him and City won't.
Well that's a negative description. Self caring may be more appropriate. Anyway it's down to Pep and the board...but I challenge any blue to say he wouldn't improve the squad. And if Bernie is to leave which I would hate...then Mbappe would cushion the blow.... for me at least.

must be a joke if even Saudi clubs try to lowball with reported 70m euro fee us while not afraid of signing Neves 12 months left on his contract and 1/5th of a player than Bernardo overall for 47m GBP.

This is the one transfer I'm very apprehensive about.

If he goes and we don't replace him, we will put massive pressure on Pep to deliver next season.

Losing Gundo was bad, but losing Bernardo as well will be a killer blow. Both players are the nucleus of this team.

I'd tell Bernardo he's staying and it's final.

must be a joke if even Saudi clubs try to lowball with reported 70m euro fee us while not afraid of signing Neves 12 months left on his contract and 1/5th of a player than Bernardo overall for 47m GBP.

The Saudi’s and every other club looking to buy our available players must think MCFC stands for Manchester Charity Football Club.

Last edited:
Let him run his contract down and don't cash in just yet. Same with Mahrez although that would make a bit more sense with his age (although his girlfiend may still not be too chuffed either moving to Dubai or even somewhere in Saudi Arabia). More than likely it is bullshit and it is similar to the lever pulling that went on at Barcelona last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.