Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Saudi league rumours are always focussed on the wages. Offer Bernardo as much as you want for all I care - how much are they gonna offer us in terms of fee??
If they actually convince him to join, one of the best players in the world at 28, it's a huge statement signing. It's bigger than all the superstar geriatrics they've signed by far, they will give us what we want no questions asked imo.

All these Saudi league rumours are always focussed on the wages. Offer Bernardo as much as you want for all I care - how much are they gonna offer us in terms of fee??
With the wages they are offering , the fee is small in comparison.

I think we are asking 80m, so to the Saudi's it's chicken feed.

Don’t think we need to worry about a fee if Bernardo decides to go to Saudi league.Would ask for minimum the £80m or cost of replacement if more expensive. However if it was financial security he was after he has probably turned down lucrative offers to extend with us ( not on the same scale I know) . Whatever he decides good luck to him but would secure his replacement first and get the Saudis to pay for it. Think this or PSG are his only options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.