Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Yaya hasn’t seen a picture of the cake?

More pictures of the weeding via the link.

The couple's seven tier wedding cake was crafted by Bruno Gomes of Catering Champs.

95160-CA7-2-A6-D-4-FB7-94-A5-7-BF9-B7501-B45.webp

The couple's seven tier wedding cake was crafted by Bruno Gomes of Catering Champs.

How delightful to have one of our players reported on in a positive way. Don't usually buy mags like Hello but will make an exception this week.

They're building a dream home in Lisbon, according to this article (which does contain an exclusive interview).

Desperate for him to stay. I honestly think we win both big boys again if he does. And as professional and commendable as he has been, if we don't receive ~£100m for his services then he's gonna have to stay put. Thing is, if I were in his shoes, I'd be insulted if a club were bidding £50m for me; I get he wants a lifesyle that befits his wife's needs but fucking hell, surely there is some self-recognition that he's one of the best in the world and if a club wants him they'll have to pay a commensurate fee.

My prediction: he'll stay, and I don't think he'll kick up a fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.