Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that. Sky running that PSG have accepted the bid, but I guess that isn’t the same as him agreeing to it.
They were never going to turn it down though with a player refusing to renew with 1 year left and a huge bonus to be paid out at the end of the year. Makes this interesting as Mbappe can sit there and earn £100m but potentially not play , play a year and earn god only knows what and move to Madrid at the end of the year (assuming they let him leave). Would make sure they paid my money to a bank based in the UK mind (not saying UK banking system is clean but would not want my assets frozen in a saudi bank after a years work unless I signed an extension).

He wants Madrid and will play in the reserves for 12 months if he has to imo.
If Madrid is all he ever wanted why did he sign a 2 more years contract before last season instead of going to Madrid like everyone thought he would?

I have a feeling he signs an extension.

He should be making a stamp on this clubs history and make a status.

Currently if he left, he wouldnt be at legend level yet, even though he is part of a treble winning team.

But if he stayed a couple more years after this treble to win more major honours, then I think he reaches that status.

Read that Al Hilal will allow him to leave after a year. Nobody is turning down 700m for a year especially a greedy **** like Mbappe. If those figures are true and he can leave after a year he goes imo.

Be daft not to.
Was n't aware he could leave after 12 months. If that is true he may well go.

Read that Al Hilal will allow him to leave after a year. Nobody is turning down 700m for a year especially a greedy **** like Mbappe. If those figures are true and he can leave after a year he goes imo.

Be daft not to.
Yes, if it’s cast iron in the contract he can leave for Madrid after 1 year, then a no-brainer for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.