Bernardo Silva

He’s miles better in midfield now and he’s virtually never injured. When Bobb is back he’ll be in the midfield permanently

I reckon Bernardo is going to rack up some serious minutes this season

I don't understand why Pep put him out on the wing. There is literally 0 need for that. We need him in the middle now more than ever. Savinho has been awesome, and deserves to start every game. We also have the likes of Jeremy Doku, very capable on the right as well despite being better on the left.

Said from the start he should play there all season now, Lewis can play right back if we don’t need any speed at the back as Walker is having a bad start to the season in my opinion. Savinho on the left but obviously needs to work on tracking back, otherwise I’d put Foden out there if KDB is back.

He’s miles better in midfield now and he’s virtually never injured. When Bobb is back he’ll be in the midfield permanently

I reckon Bernardo is going to rack up some serious minutes this season
He’s a little marvel. Season after season to have played the minutes he has at the intensity he does and to show no signs of mental or physical fatigue is truly remarkable. He’s the heart and soul of our team and as such yeah I agree with the OP - play him in the middle.

Imo it's the fact we have Grealish AND Bernardo on the wing, it should be one of them and then Savinho or Doku on the other side.

For Portugal he plays there but Leao is on the wing as well.

He was poor against Watford. We won’t see him until Spurs in the EFL Cup and if we go out there we won’t see him until the FA Cup starts.
Agreed I was hoping for a Charity Shield type performance..wasted his opportunity with some very sluggish play, technically and mentally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.