Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I’m not sure it does. So far this seems to be playing out the same way the Garcia story started, where at first it seemed a bit of a desperate move but it’s now materialised and it’s now just a matter of this summer or next?

Bernie would be a great signing for them right now, and he’d be their star man. For a footballer I’m not sure it gets much better than being the star man at one of Barca or Real.

I don’t want him to leave, he’s fantastic and gives everything for the team, but I could definitely see him having his head turned, especially after the lukewarm season he’s just had.
Unfortunately I think it does, Bernies got 5 years left on his contract, lock the thread..

Agree with all of that, other than that he would be their star man. Barcelona do have some top players.
Sorry yes, I meant star man as in they will paint him as the signing to reinvigorate them. Obviously Messi holds that title!

I cannot think of a reason why this would happen. He has five years left on his contract, they could not afford the 100 million plus he should cost, then finally I don't think they would offer as an exchange, any players that we would want, or would jeopardize our wage structure to pay.

I cannot think of a reason why this would happen. He has five years left on his contract, they could not afford the 100 million plus he should cost, then finally I don't think they would offer as an exchange, any players that we would want, or would jeopardize our wage structure to pay.
I can because we haven’t been playing him and he wants to go
I sincerely hope not he needs to be given David Silva spot next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.