Bernie Marsden RIP

Do you remember Blue Oyster Cult that day ? I read an interview recently from one of them saying the AC/DC sound crew messed up their sound that day but their performance was half arsed at best and the crowd weren't impressed.
I thought they were the worst band thee the day.
Knew nothing about their music apart from DFTR.
A performance so bad I have not investigated since.
Up there with the Fleet Foxes as,as bad
as it gets live performance.

They definitely looked (and sounded) like they'd rather have been anywhere else. Think everyone cheered when they said they were finishing their set.

They are a great band and great live. That day think they were in turmoil, as I rember the drummer Albert Bouchard left the day before and a roadie played.Not typical BOC, and not a perfomance to base an opinion on.

Became good friends with Bernie and his family after first meeting him in sandpipers near Maine Rd,on the first whitesnake tour they stayed there whenever they played in Manchester he even had his stag night there,went to loads of Grand Prixs with him as he lived in tingewick about 5 miles from Silverstone
a nicer more down to earth person you’ll ever meet any body who’s met him will I’m sure will have the same opinion
Condolences to Fran,Livy and Charlotte

Became good friends with Bernie and his family after first meeting him in sandpipers near Maine Rd,on the first whitesnake tour they stayed there whenever they played in Manchester he even had his stag night there,went to loads of Grand Prixs with him as he lived in tingewick about 5 miles from Silverstone
a nicer more down to earth person you’ll ever meet any body who’s met him will I’m sure will have the same opinion
Condolences to Fran,Livy and Charlotte
That will explain why the last time I saw him he was at the Oxford Apollo to watch someone.

Saw him play live with Whitesnake a few times.

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.