Best 11 since the takeover

................................Hart.............................
Zaba........Vinny.....................Boateng...........Clichy
......................Toure......Fernandinho.....................
KDB......................Tevez............................Silva
.............................Kun...................................

LOL Boateng.

Lets be honest. When you look at what he's done at Bayern, you have to wonder what Mancini was smoking to have Boateng at r/b and Lescott next to Vinny. No wonder Boateng wanted out first chance he got!

I'd have to disagree on that. He's the modern day Bruce Grobbelaar....a poor player, incredibly lucky to have an easy job in the dominant side. Even in the couple of times he's returned to the COMS with Bayern he's been both sent off and gifted Aguero his winning goal last season.

And in any case, surely this thread is about City's best XI since the takeover....and he gets absolute nowhere near based on performances for City.

I can't get my head around people putting KdB in there. Maybe after he's been a success over a season oir two, but right now it seems premature. I personally think he'll turn out to be a brilliant buy for us, but it's a bit soon to put him in our best 11 over the last 5 years.

For me it's Hart, Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Fernandinho, Tevez, KdB.

I can't get my head around people putting KdB in there. Maybe after he's been a success over a season oir two, but right now it seems premature. I personally think he'll turn out to be a brilliant buy for us, but it's a bit soon to put him in our best 11 over the last 5 years.

For me it's Hart, Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Fernandinho, Tevez, KdB.
I agree with you. Same question poised next season then fair enough. Even stranger are the ones putting Boetang in just because he's turned out a top player at Munich.

MDM for Boateng. MDM was very good once he settled in during our first season. Age has caught up with him but he remains better with the ball at his feet than any other centre back we have had recently: a proper football player.

No Gaz Baz mate? I think he was so vital to our style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.