Best Albums Of 1971

hackneyslim said:
Allman Bros At Fillmore East - come on, admit it, it doesn't get any better. Makes Jimmy Page sound like a blind cobbler with hangover making an iron fence. Statesboro Blues alone is a masterclass.

I leave it out as its a live album....for me:

Led Zeppelin
Sticky Fingers
Hunky Dory
Meddle
If I could only remember my name (Crosby)

Bloody Hell! was Aqualung from 71? Absolutely brilliant album, and I'll have to agree about Meddle, Led Zep IV and Allman Brothers.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
BlueBearBoots said:
1971??? Nimrod did you have a radiogram? (My dad's pride and joy)

My ma & da had a Stereogram,so na na na na na :)
Fukn hell it was the size of a coffin.
Rod btw,Every Picture Tells A Story.
I was 14 when I first heard Maggie May,record of the week on......wait for it......
Radio Luxembourg 208am.

Lol sterogram like a sideboard with the deck in one side and the compartment in the other for the "big records"

BlueBearBoots said:
1971??? Nimrod did you have a radiogram? (My dad's pride and joy)

Yeah, we had one in 1971 when I was 18 then moved upwards to a stereogram, which actually didnt sound as good as the radiogram, not as much bass sadly

Meddle.

LA Woman.

Bought a Jethro Tull Album for my brother last month if that counts.

hackneyslim said:
Allman Bros At Fillmore East - come on, admit it, it doesn't get any better. Makes Jimmy Page sound like a blind cobbler with hangover making an iron fence. Statesboro Blues alone is a masterclass.

A mate did a copy of the Allman Bros At Fillmore pure class but whos next is edging it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.