Best and Worse of 2010

Best... winning 13k at the Glorious Goodwood meeting in july,
for the princely sum of £27,backing 4 winners.

Worst...granny shaggers last minute goal in the semi,never ever felt
so deflated,(that includes Celtic),was sure we were going to Wembley,
the hype and the build up on here was amazing,days before the match.
oh and that fukn spuds defeat,same as above.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Worst...granny shaggers last minute goal in the semi,never ever feltso deflated,(that includes Celtic),was sure we were going to Wembley,the hype and the build up on here was amazing,days before the match.oh and that fukn spuds defeat,same as above.

Amazing how many people (including me) picked that semi-final as the worst point of the year, shows somewhat how obsessed we are with football. I just felt if we'd gone to extra time they had nothing left. That day will last all too long in the memory.

Mr Rich said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Worst...granny shaggers last minute goal in the semi,never ever feltso deflated,(that includes Celtic),was sure we were going to Wembley,the hype and the build up on here was amazing,days before the match.oh and that fukn spuds defeat,same as above.

Amazing how many people (including me) picked that semi-final as the worst point of the year, shows somewhat how obsessed we are with football. I just felt if we'd gone to extra time they had nothing left. That day will last all too long in the memory.
how ye doin mate,
never be able to forget that im afraid,
merry crimbo mate.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Mr Rich said:
how ye doin mate,
never be able to forget that im afraid,
merry crimbo mate.

We'll get are revenge some day soon.
Merry Christmas to you as well mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.