Best and worst comedy shows EVER

I like Miranda. It's a bit like a pantomime with the ridiculousness and overacting but some of her situations are hilarious- the graveyard scene for example.

If she was only goodlooking....

Worst- how I met your mother. That's if it can even be considered comedy. I mean I think it was supposed to be but it was about as funny as a fire in an orphanage.

Best- probably only fools and horses. Bottom gets an honourable mention aswell. Not exactly sophisticated comedy but it was brilliant at being what it was

Worst - the Big Bang theory. Have to sit through this shit with my bird, incredible how they can make such a stupid form of ‘comedy’ out of such an intelligent subject matter. Character speaks, audience laughs, she laughs. Rinse and repeat. Good job she’s got a decent pair of tits.
I thought there was a BM rule regarding this.

League of Gentlemen (just not series 3)
Fawlty
Steptoe
I'm Alan Partridge
Phoenix Nights
and not mentioned yet, the criminally underrated Stella Street

Worst
Any ITV sitcom (bar Rising Damp)
Any US sitcom. I just don't get American "humour"
Mrs Brown

Best:

Partridge
Blackadder
Faulty towers
Still game (very underrated)
Early doors
Royle Family
League of gentlemen (series 3 not as good)
Phoenix nights
Only fools and horses

Bad:

Miranda
Mrs browns boys
Any of the ones the mrs watches

Regarding Mrs Browns Boys.

If it considered bad form for white people to "black up", then surely it is equally unacceptable for Men to dress as Women, (Drag up) ?

Honourable mention for dinnerladies.

"That's no way to treat vulcanised rubber!"

One of the best comedy lines ever written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.