Best and worst comedy shows EVER

Miranda has to be the worst- I would pay a lot of money just for an explanation as to how anyone finds that remotely funny

Office and fools the best

Worst ever, by a country mile, without question: Mrs Brown's Boys.

Best ever: Fawlty Towers. Yes it's old and we've seen them all 23 times, but at the time, it was the funniest thing ever seen on TV imo.

Not the best ever, but can I suggest an honourable mention for season 1 of The Detectorists. Very, very funny.

I always loved Green Wing and never tire of watching it.

There have been many truly dreadful and unfunny so called comedy shows but IMO the worst was On The Buses. All the characters ever did was shout at each other.

There isn’t a bad line in The Office. Every word is crafted brilliantly. It parodies the humdrum life so well and with killer lines to boot. And hasn’t aged a second.
The Les Dennis “Extras” was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.
Miranda - dogshit.

I caught a couple of Yes Minister on classic TV the other month and it is spectacularly written, plus all the issues that are being dealt with are all relevant today
Porridge and Rising Damp are incredibly brilliant and both seem to fly under the radar

As for bad, there has been some dreadful stuff produced, but I just don't get why some of the worst run for series after series

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.