Best answering of the door ever!

Diego1983 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You're right about every home having a light of some sort but she was probably dressed up with it being Wednesday which is when all the teams play so I can't read too much into that.

I'll see her again sooner rather than later anyway. I might just slip her a piece of paper with the url for this thread on and see what happens, I'll either get sexually abused by her or wake up with the police at the door!

you could give her my number and i wont miss the HINT lol

Lol next time I see her I'll mention it ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
So I'm sat here, listening to Jesus and Mary Chain, reading BM and waiting for a call to leave the house to meet a mate when the door bell goes. Now, I tend to not answer the door but knowing my housemates are out I thought I'd make the effort. I mince downstairs and open the door and there's a fucking cheerleader stood there asking for a light, she lives opposite me and we sometimes see each other both having a crafty cig at our own doors. Fuck me I wasn't expecting her to be all dressed up like that though on a day like today!

A moment forever stored in the wank bank. If only I was single and a totally different guy, I could be elbow deep in chicken grease by now!

Interesting she chose to come to my house to ask for a light though, probably means she wants me.

If she is having a crafty cig i take it shes under 16

allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
So I'm sat here, listening to Jesus and Mary Chain, reading BM and waiting for a call to leave the house to meet a mate when the door bell goes. Now, I tend to not answer the door but knowing my housemates are out I thought I'd make the effort. I mince downstairs and open the door and there's a fucking cheerleader stood there asking for a light, she lives opposite me and we sometimes see each other both having a crafty cig at our own doors. Fuck me I wasn't expecting her to be all dressed up like that though on a day like today!

A moment forever stored in the wank bank. If only I was single and a totally different guy, I could be elbow deep in chicken grease by now!

Interesting she chose to come to my house to ask for a light though, probably means she wants me.

If she is having a crafty cig i take it shes under 16

Fortunately she's at least 18. An educated guess would put her at 19.

Perv.

Miami Weiss said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Fortunately she's at least 18. An educated guess would put her at 19.

Perv.

Then she's fair game, just be careful about, erm.... viruses? ;)

Nah I have you to help with my virus problems mate, I assume you handle STD's as well as computer ones ;)

Speaking of which, ran all tests and nothing showed up. Also worked out that a lot of the Norton log things were regarding legit programs and not a hacker etc. Not had chance to get the results thing done yet but I'll sort that later tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.