Best away atmosphere 2022/2023

Our away ends have been brilliant since the 18 - 25 allocation was brought in. Songs that can be sang for 10-15 minutes at a time (follow you everywhere, follow follow follow) certainly help too
Back to what we were like from the late 90s/early 00s when I used to think we had the best fans in the country.

Imagine what we’d be like if we didn’t allow the club to dish out a percentage to those ticket tout sites and tour companies (we’ve had some proper randoms in our away ends over recent years, many clearly not even City fans).

Back to what we were like from the late 90s/early 00s when I used to think we had the best fans in the country.

Imagine what we’d be like if we didn’t allow the club to dish out a percentage to those ticket tout sites and tour companies (we’ve had some proper randoms in our away ends over recent years, many clearly not even City fans).
With tickets at a premium for most aways this issue should be near the top of the agenda for City Matters. People complain about OSC allocations but at least the vast majority are loyal and committed Blues!

Nonsense....it was none stop.

Louder in some parts than other but excellent for a shit ground and open end.

I think you're both right. The stadium wasn't conducive to a good atmosphere. Such a late kick-off, being on a bus all day and everybody sobering up for 2-3 hours before the game did lead to a certain lethargy. I'd been awake for about 40 hours straight by that stage.

I was directly behind the goal and you could hear the same chant being sung by about 3 or 4 different sections and barely ever in unison.

Wembley was much better IMHO.

I think you're both right. The stadium wasn't conducive to a good atmosphere. Such a late kick-off, being on a bus all day and everybody sobering up for 2-3 hours before the game did lead to a certain lethargy. I'd been awake for about 40 hours straight by that stage.

I was directly behind the goal and you could hear the same chant being sung by about 3 or 4 different sections and barely ever in unison.

Wembley was much better IMHO.
Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.