Best beer in the world???

supercity36 said:
i must say i find fosters quite nice

but the more youve had the less you care what shit you drink. i rememeber after 4 cans of fosters downing a litre botle of lambrini

Fosters? Fcuking Fosters??? Jesus H Christ man! Have you got no taste buds?

;-)

Cheesy said:
supercity36 said:

but the more youve had the less you care what shit you drink. i rememeber after 4 cans of fosters downing a litre botle of lambrini

;-)

i 13, you learn to drink whatevers going =) anyway i prefer cider but this is a beer only thread

supercity36 said:
Cheesy said:
supercity36 said:

;-)

i 13, you learn to drink whatevers going =) anyway i prefer cider but this is a beer only thread

Did you just say you are 13 ?

orkney_skullsplitter.jpg

First tried this ale at the Winter Ales Festival in Manchester about 8 years ago. I had to make a pilgrimage to the Orkneys just so I could taste it in the pubs there. I did and it didn't let me down. 10/10

bornblueegg said:
Wobbly Bob
this stuff is top,top quality but also is Jaipur, Double Century, Lancaster Bomber, Witchcraft, Pride of Pendle and any that you'll find in the Marble Arch....And thats just naming a few!

The OP said BEER not lager. There is only one, Joseph Holt Manchester Ales, may be Robinsons or Hydes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.