Best betting app for footy

I use Betfair. It's OK. Usually has the best odds, app is functional, payout is immediate and cash outs are fair. Odds boosts can often be applied too.

I use Skybet. It’s good. Used to use Betfair but we parted ways after they failed to honour a bet. Their app was good as well.

I’ve looked at a few and they’re all okay. Probably a matter of what type of bets you prefer and ease of use.

I use Skybet. It’s good. Used to use Betfair but we parted ways after they failed to honour a bet. Their app was good as well.

I’ve looked at a few and they’re all okay. Probably a matter of what type of bets you prefer and ease of use.
Singles and doubles and accumulators for footy. Definitely has to be simple to use..

Not sure if I’m allowed to post this (so mod delete if not), but Paddy power offering free £5 bet for new and existing customers for city vs liverpool game if anyone is interested.

if you serious about betting then betfair exchange is the only scenario.
Betting for fun bet365 is your goto.

Any other is just a waste of your time.
The others are just good for plundering free bets.

Not sure if I’m allowed to post this (so mod delete if not), but Paddy power offering free £5 bet for new and existing customers for city vs liverpool game if anyone is interested.
only to losing accounts though, anyone receiving the offer should seriously take advantage of the problem gambling sites helpline(unless a new account)

if you serious about betting then betfair exchange is the only scenario.
Betting for fun bet365 is your goto.

Any other is just a waste of your time.
The others are just good for plundering free bets.
Find 365 very good for making money from in-play. I liked Betfair sports book but was ridiculously quick for limiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.