Best block in the ground?

mancmackem said:
I'm not sure where i am yet. I was told 109 over the phone, and then the text came through saying 110. Should be a corker as long as the GMP don't let the rags in with darts and pool balls!

That is because we were given aisles and now they are using blocks. The aisles were half of one block and half of the other. PM me your seat number an I will work it out for you.

mancmackem said:
I'm not sure where i am yet. I was told 109 over the phone, and then the text came through saying 110. Should be a corker as long as the GMP don't let the rags in with darts and pool balls!

Aye, said the same for me pal. Means aisle 110 (which means we'll have to use the 110 steps) but we're both in 109. I got the exact same text.

If I remember correctly also, in your other thread about 109, your 2 rows infront of me and 2 seats to the right.

shades of blue said:
any fellow blues in 308? what's the atmosphere like? I have just been allocated my value seasoncard in this section for next season.

Im in 308 - row B near the front. fantastic view and atmos pretty good cos your sort of next to the singing sections (well next to and way above) decent set of fans around where we sit as well.

LCBblue said:
Aye, said the same for me pal. Means aisle 110 (which means we'll have to use the 110 steps) but we're both in 109. I got the exact same text.

If I remember correctly also, in your other thread about 109, your 2 rows infront of me and 2 seats to the right.

Quality, be good to see a few regulars on here. So far there's: -

Ticket For Shalke
LCDBlue (you)
Prestwich Blue

Also, with the sound of it being near the isle, quick and easy access to the bar!

PowderBlue said:
shades of blue said:
any fellow blues in 308? what's the atmosphere like? I have just been allocated my value seasoncard in this section for next season.

Im in 308 - row B near the front. fantastic view and atmos pretty good cos your sort of next to the singing sections (well next to and way above) decent set of fans around where we sit as well.
I think that's 4 bluemooners in there now
I am in K 0238 if you would like to buy me a pint

mancmackem said:
LCBblue said:

Quality, be good to see a few regulars on here. So far there's: -

Ticket For Shalke
LCDBlue (you)
Prestwich Blue

Also, with the sound of it being near the isle, quick and easy access to the bar!

I'm 105, do I count?

Pwetty pwease?

blue John said:
PowderBlue said:
I think that's 4 bluemooners in there now
I am in K 0238 if you would like to buy me a pint

B 225 - theres the downside, the bar behind us is mobbed 10 mins before HT usually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.