Best block in the ground?

Skashion said:
110/111 (atmosphere).
212 (view & atmosphere).

There's a great atmosphere in 212 against the big teams but it's terrible against the likes of Fulham and Wigan with their lack of support.

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
No-one. I just assumed, you know, 'cos you're a light weight drinker.

Not like me, I'm hardcore.

Hahaha, don't even drink Fosters anyway.

Anyway, back to Pokeman, anyone got Weedle?

Weedle? What in God's name are you on about now mate?

Your supposed to be one of the more mature, elder contributors to the thread, but coming out with random remarks like, 'Weedle' and a 'Waddy' whatever one of them is, isn't admirable behaviour.

Young blues like myself should look up other City fans like you, but thus far in the thread you've tought me to drink lots of beer, meet elder male strangers and give other people money...

This is all a bit misleading...

LCBblue said:
mcfcliam said:
Hahaha, don't even drink Fosters anyway.

Anyway, back to Pokeman, anyone got Weedle?

Weedle? Wtf you on about now mate?

Your supposed to be one of the more mature, elder contributors to the thread, but coming out with random shit like, 'Weedle' and a fucking 'Waddy' whatever one of them is, isn't admirable behaviour.

Young blues like myself should look up other City fans like you, but thus far in the thread you've tought me to drink lots of beer, meet elder male strangers and give other people money...

This is all a bit misleading...

PMSL

How inspiring for all of us.

Great speech, Liam lad...

The Pink Panther said:
law74 said:
305 for the best view in the ground.

Are you a S/C holder in 305? I'm in there next season

For the last few seasons my S/C was for 206. You could hardly get a better view of the pitch without being in the corporates.
However, I would say that a seat towards the back of block 106 would be the perfect place to be.
The problem with being on L2 or L3 is that you're a bit detached from the game, where as on L1, you really feel part of it.
When people talk about block 116 or 117, yes, the atmosphere can be really good, but the view is shite. That's why I relocated to the East Stand

Was it something I said, if so I'm very sorry. I moved from 305 to 206 3 seasons ago, great view as has already been mentioned, but the moaning from a group of 5 or 6 directly behind me (I was on Row H) was shameful, couldn't stand it any more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.