Best book you've ever read?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
barryo said:
HowTo Stop Worrying and Start Living....Dale Carnegie.

Its not about worrying, its about life. it changed mine.

This from the man who rushed down to CoMS or Carrington at the first whiff of a new signing? WTF were you like before you read it!

Bwahahha I was wondering myself how the book might have affected or somehow influenced him to drive to COMS that day

Johnny come latelys.......FFS get with the programme.

Since when did I drive to COMS ?

Thats called chinese whispers

barryo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
barryo said:
HowTo Stop Worrying and Start Living....Dale Carnegie.

Its not about worrying, its about life. it changed mine.

This from the man who rushed down to CoMS or Carrington at the first whiff of a new signing? WTF were you like before you read it!

Bwahahha I was wondering myself how the book might have affected or somehow influenced him to drive to COMS that day

Johnny come latelys.......FFS get with the programme.

Since when did I drive to COMS ?

Piece of advice mate - never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

I've read a lot of excellent books but one that really stands out is The Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell especially the chapters about Wigan its self. Yes I do have connections with Wigan, half my family came from there and my girlfriend lives there, hope I don't have to start ducking hahaha. Anybody who is interested in Social History this is a brilliant read.

Can't believe no-one has mentioned 'To Kill a Mockingbird' Harper Lee. Which incidentally is also a classic film.

Absolutely anything by Dickens, Thomas Hardy, PG Wodehouse (great fun) Scott Fitzgerald...... s..t there's too many. Then again thats the beauty of reading over any other medium - your own imagination

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.