Best Burger In Manchester

Dunno why mate but when I read this I instantly thought of the Westlers burger guy outside the Kippax back in the day. They with the dogs bollocks, literally(probably) Loaded with No/6 cigs infused onions, and as many germs as you wanted: /
1_hot-dog.jpg

Last edited:
Dunno why mate but when I read this I instantly thought of the Westlers burger guy outside the Kippax back in the day. They with the dogs bollocks, literally(probably) Loaded with No/6 cigs infused onions, and as many germs as you wanted: /
My dad almost died after eating one of those as a kid. Never let me have one.
I did see someone use one as a weapon after a match one day outside Woolworths. Scalding hot boiled burger to the face followed by a flurry of lefts, rights and knees.

It’s “Alty” (with a y) but that’s actually in Sale
Shit that can't still be open ... remember going there in 1985... awesome food for peanuts .. when you were driving your 1982 Ford Capri 1.6 ls in oyster gold ... with a brown plastic roof and a removable sunroof .. wow those were the days my friend .. I thought they would never end ....

Round the corner from me that cheers for the heads up. Oh and it sale not alty;-)

You’re the second person to say that. In my defence, I didn’t actually go. Mrs Hef rang up. I’m in Brooklands and it was here in less than 45mins and pretty reasonable prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.