Best butty

Not disimilar to the OP, mine is -

Corned Beef
Sliced raw onion
Sliced hard boiled egg
Salad Cream

A taste sensation and based on an idea I got from here in another thread many moons ago!!

Who the fuck eats Richmond sausages, I dread to think what shit is in them
All sausages are full of gristle, beak, toe nail and puckered arse. I would wager I could test your sausage knowledge by offering up a plate of five different varieties, and as mad as you are, you would not pick out the Richmond.

They are indeed a mid to low range market sausage, but when mixed on a butty with free range eggs and danish back bacon and then garnished with HP sauce, it becomes a match made in heaven.

All sausages are full of gristle, beak, toe nail and puckered arse. I would wager I could test your sausage knowledge by offering up a plate of five different varieties, and as mad as you are, you would not pick out the Richmond.

They are indeed a mid to low range market sausage, but when mixed on a butty with free range eggs and danish back bacon and then garnished with HP sauce, it becomes a match made in heaven.
I make my sausages and there’s no gristle or beaks in them. There’s a butcher’s I use too, in fact stopped in there yesterday, there are no dodgy bits and bobs in those either. Hot dogs on the other hand……

You're probably thinking of actual dog food. No sausages contain beak and toenails.

Hotdogs or Frankfurters are made with mechanical reclaimed meat off bones that comes out as a pink sludge.

It's easy to tell Richmonds because they are full of rusk and taste unsurprisingly like bread.

The only thing that taste like Richmonds are copycats or frozen sausages that are pretty much the same shit.

I would like to apologise unreservedly, for my toe nail, puckered arse and beak comments that I made in my last post.
It was not only crass, but disengenious to all the contributers that took time out to discuss their favourite butties.

I would like to apologise unreservedly, for my toe nail, puckered arse and beak comments that I made in my last post.
It was not only crass, but disengenious to all the contributers that took time out to discuss their favourite butties.
I object more to your insistence on free range eggs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.